TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE WWW.ELPERRO.COM.PL ONLINE STORE
The El Perro online store at www.elperro.com.pl is run by El Perro Justyna Nowik Jacek Nowik Sp. j. ul. Dębowa 1, 18-106 Niewodnica Korycka, entered by the District Court in Białystok, 12th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the number KRS: 0000363779. NIP: number 966-204-27-98. Regon number: 200383093.
1. The Online Store sells products via the Internet.
2. Orders are accepted via the Internet. In order to place an order, please complete the order form. After placing the order, the Buyer is sent an e-mail that the order has arrived at the store.
3. The order fulfillment time is as follows: - in the case of payment by bank transfer (prepayment) - 21 working days from the date of registering the amount due to the store's account. - The exception are products with information about the extended lead time placed in the product description.
4. After completing the order, the goods are sent to the Buyer. Estimated delivery time - 2 business days in Poland.
5. Date of receipt of the package = time of completion + estimated time of delivery.
6. In the event of unavailability of some of the goods covered by the order, the Buyer is immediately informed about it. The buyer decides whether the order is to be partially or completely canceled.
7. A limited number of goods is intended for promotional sales and sales. Orders are processed in the order in which confirmed orders are received, until the stocks covered by this form of sale are exhausted.
8. All prices are given in Polish zloty or euro and include VAT. The price given for each product is binding at the time of placing the order by the customer. The store reserves the right to change the prices of goods on offer, to introduce new goods to the online store's offer, to carry out and cancel promotional campaigns on the store's website or to introduce changes to them.
9. The Buyer makes a payment for the ordered goods by bank transfer to following accounts:
EURO Bank Account:
Please do not pay for orders until you receive the information by e-mail. You should
waiting for verification.
El Perro Justyna Nowik Jacek Nowik Sp. j. ul. Dębowa 1 , 18-106 Niewodnica Korycka
IBAN: PL55 1440 1387 0000 0000 1272 2354
10. The ordered goods are shipped courier.
Cost of delivery:
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to determine the costs.
11. When the Buyer confirms the order sent by him, an agreement is concluded between the SELLER and the BUYER. The subject of the contract is the goods mentioned in the order. The rights and obligations of the parties resulting from the concluded contract are governed by the Civil Code of April 23, 1964 (Journal of Laws of 1964, No. 16, item 93, as amended) and in the Act of March 2, 2000. on the protection of certain consumer rights and on liability for damage caused by a dangerous product (Journal of Laws of 2000, No. 22, item 271, as amended).
12. The contract for the sale of goods is concluded in accordance with Polish law and in Polish.
13. The court competent for any disputes arising from the contract of sale is the court competent for the seat of the defendant or the court competent for the place of performance of the contract.
14. Please be advised that the personal data provided on the order form in the El Perro online store are collected and processed in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item 926, as amended). The collected personal data is used only for the purposes of fulfilling orders placed and informing about promotions and under no circumstances will they be made available to third parties. Each customer of our store has the right to access, modify and delete their personal data from our database.
15. Return of goods. In accordance with the Act of December 25, 2014 "on the protection of certain consumer rights and liability for damage caused by a dangerous product", the customer may resign from goods purchased in our store without giving a reason within 14 days from the date of receipt of the shipment. The model of the declaration of withdrawal is available in the FILES section. It is possible only when the goods show no signs of use, are complete and have not been damaged in any way. The returned goods should be sent back together with the invoice received with it. The store guarantees a refund of the amount equal to the price of the goods. The money will be returned within 5 working days by bank transfer to the account specified by the customer or by postal order to the address indicated in the order. The cost of returning the goods is not refundable.Prawo odstąpienia od umowy bez podania przyczyny nie dotyczy towarów o właściwościach określonych przez kupującego w złożonym przez niego zamówieniu tj. w szczególności towarów wytwarzanych według projektu indywidualizowanego poprzez dodanie do zamawianego towaru napisu, zdjęcia, czy uszycie niestandardowego rozmiaru "na miarę".
16. Complaints. If, after receiving the goods, the customer finds physical defects in it, he should send it to the address of El Perro Justyna Nowik Jacek Nowik Sp. j. ul. Pułaskiego 26 C lok. 5, 15-338 Białystok. The store does not accept any parcels sent COD. The returned goods must be accompanied by an invoice and a description of the reason for the complaint. All complaints are considered within 14 working days from the date of their receipt. The defective product will be replaced with a new one, and if it is no longer possible (e.g. due to stock depletion), the store will return the buyer the equivalent of the price of the product or offer the buyer a choice of other goods available in the store. The basis for a complaint cannot be a defect that was accurately presented in the product description.
Decorative elements such as: rhinestones, studs, trimmings, etc. are not subject to complaint. The material from which the products are made is hand-finished, and the ends of the tapes are heat-treated to prevent fraying, and the given size adjustment may be slightly different in individual models.
Avoid direct contact with moisture, and if this occurs, immediately dry the goods thoroughly and protect the fittings. It is not recommended to wash goods in the washing machine, but only to clean the goods with a damp sponge, avoid the fittings, and then dry the goods thoroughly.